Boundary Road 16 July 2019
Boundary Road 16 July 2019
Five week Puppy Pre-School class.
PUPPY PRE-SCHOOL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Class Requirements & Conditions
1. Puppies must be aged between 8 and 16 weeks of age as this is the critical learning period in their young lives and the course is designed for this age bracket.
2. There is a limit of two (2) attendees per puppy (e.g.. owner and spouse) to enable the class to operate properly for all participants.
3. The owner is required to provide an appropriate collar and leash for their puppy.
4. Puppies are required to have an identification tag on whilst in class.
5. All puppies must be on leash during class unless at the request and under the supervision of an instructor.
6. Owners are responsible for picking up their own dog’s waste. Please ensure that you pick up after your dog immediately.
7. All instructions given to you are to be followed immediately.
8. No physical or verbal abuse of your puppy will be tolerated in class. If you wish to treat your puppy this way, you will be removed from class and reported to the RSPCA.
9. As a Work, Health and Safety requirement, closed in shoes must be worn at all times in class. No thongs, sandals or open toed shoes.
10. Any attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or older.
1. All puppies must be up to date with their vaccinations to take part in lessons. Your puppy’s vaccination certificate must be sighted before the commencement of class as proof of age and vaccination status.
2. It is recommended that your puppy is treated for fleas and worms prior to the commencement of class.
3. Any puppy that is sick or injured cannot join class unless written advice is provided by a qualified Vet indicating that it is safe for the puppy to join class and train.
1. Bankstown and Boundary Road Veterinary Hospitals can prohibit any puppy from participating in class for reasons relating to health and safety at their own discretion. This includes, but is not limited to, any puppy displaying excessive aggression.
2. Due care and caution is exercised in training yourself and your dog, however, Bankstown and Boundary Road Veterinary Hospitals are not liable for any injury or damage that the puppy, yourself of family and friends who may accompany you, may suffer or incur.
3. Whilst all care is taken during training classes, if any puppy or person damages any property, Bankstown and Boundary Road Veterinary Hospitals are not responsible for any costs arising out of such damage. Responsibility lies with the owner of the puppy causing the damage or the person responsible for causing the damage.